At Teknicort.com we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and LAW 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Teknicort.com informs the user that, as the data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Francisco Javier Recort Rebollo
Address: Carrer Josep Maria Danés 2 – 08360 Canet de Mar
N.I.F. no: 38552925A
Teknicort.com has designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
- Personal data that the user may provide: Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information regarding payments and refunds.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
In Teknicort.com we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in the physical stores.
- Manage the delivery of the information requested.
- To develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to perform automatic assessments, profiling and customer segmentation tasks in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Teknicort.com will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Teknicort.com works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Teknicort.com seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we have about you.
Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
Right of deletion and right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to their further processing.
Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be denied if you request deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included, exonerating Teknicort.com of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
Teknicort.com reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that had been concluded with users, if the information provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
Teknicort.com is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for possible damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Teknicort.com reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. Teknicort.com is exonerated from liability for any damages that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Teknicort.com whenever it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at children under the age of 18. However, in the event that any of them are addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Teknicort.com shall require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Teknicort.com has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those additional technical means and measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to Teknicort.com.
Teknicort.com is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Teknicort.com; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Teknicort.com. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites